Objective: MTS, Housekeeping Staff, Mali, Supervisor & Garbage Collector – 55 Posts
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on
- Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then
click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to
register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE
Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
- Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application
successfully for any notification/ updates.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will
not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the
- Preference will be given to those applicants who possess experience of working in similar field
and resides nearby area of the office.
|Registration to be completed in 7 steps:||Category-wise registration|
|Step 1: Select Advertisement Number|
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
|General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Last date for submission of application forms is 10.12.2021.
For more updates Click Here